Welcome!
Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Mario, and for lack of a better description of what I do, I like to write. I wouldn't call myself an author yet, mind you. I hold a strange traditionalist view that until something I write (not counting letters to magazines) is actually printed on paper, I haven't earned my spurs. This is, of course, a completely personal view of the matter, and it takes nothing away from being a self published eAuthor.
But I still like the feel of paper in my hands. I'm just old fashioned that way.
Anyways, I am rambling a little, so my apologies. I am not new to blogging as a form of communication, and it seems to be a defining characteristic of my blogging, this meandering at times.
If you are here, then you are, of course interested to some degree in what I have written, which at the moment is only The Cicada and the Deep, Deep Dark (beautifully illustrated by Colette Lilley) or possibly what I will write sometime in the future.
I hope that you will enjoy my musings (and probably an awful lot of ranting).
Mario.
P.S. No se sorprendan si en este blog encuentren partes escritas en Español. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment